Steadman Hill Consulting, Inc. has performed work all over the United States.
Four primary clients in recent years are highlighted below, but a partial list of satisfied clients includes:
- Federal Transit Administration
- Lower Connecticut River Valley Council of Governments
- Naugatuck Valley Council of Governments (Waterbury, CT)
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Central New Hampshire Regional Planning Commission
- Southern New Hampshire Planning Commission
- Southwest Region Planning Commission (Keene, NH)
- New Jersey Transit
- Capital District Transportation Authority (Albany, NY)
- Adirondack/Glens Falls Transportation Commission
(Glens Falls, NY)
- Military Installation Development Authority
(Wasatch County, UT)
- Fairfax County (VA) Department of Transportation
- Town of Colchester (VT)
- City of Montpelier (VT)
- Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission
- Two Rivers-Ottauquechee Regional Commission
- Ben Franklin Transit (Richland, WA)
SHC has worked with VTrans for over a decade, completing two Public Transit Policy Plans, numerous legislative studies, annual route performance reports, Title VI programs, DBE goals, and the Rides to Wellness program.
New Hampshire Department of Transportation
SHC has completed several studies in New Hampshire for various regional planning commissions as well as the
2020 Statewide Strategic Transit Assessment. (Click here for final report.)
Stephen Falbel has been working with GMT (and its predecessor CCTA) for nearly 20 years, performing literally hundreds of tasks, ranging from small analyses that take a few hours to transit development plans that take months.
Vermont’s Rural Transit Providers
SHC has worked with every transit provider in Vermont on various types of planning efforts, including a route restructuring in Brattleboro for SEVT and transit development plans for Advance Transit and Rural Community Transportation.